Barcelona is fab, and definitely its foodies scene. As die hard fans of this stunning metropole, we cherry picked our favourite adresses – for groups! woopwoop! – to share with you.  Eat/drink/party, it’s your pick! Barcelona never dissappoints. If you need some help, let our infographic lead the way! 


Best view:

Torre d’Alta Mar:  Fish restaurant with a superb location, on top of a 75m-high metal tower. Fabulous 360° view of the sea, port and the entire coastline of Barcelona, excellent food. (can be rented out for private events) Area: La Barceloneta

Best paella:

Pez Vela: best paella in town! Located just below the W Hotel so you can enjoy the amazing view on the sea. Area: La Barceloneta

Best terrace:

Bestial: A fantastic garden terrace with different levels in front of the sea combined with a simple Italian inspired cuisine. Yum! Area: Poblenou

Best vibe:

Mano Rota: great atmosphere, good wines, VERY tasty. Area: Poble Sec

Best tapas:

Elsa y Fred: Breakfast, brunch (only on weekends), tapas or dinner?  The menu is 100% homemade, the setting is cosy and romantic (as is the movie it’s named after ;-)) and it has a great vintage style decor. Go feel it! Area: Born 

Best flexitarian:

Flax & Kale: Delicious flexitarian healthy food in a spot on stylish interior. 80% of their menu is plant-based and the remaining 20% are recipes that contain oily fish. The kingdom of vegetables you absolutely must not miss. Area: El Raval


Best apéro:

La Xampanyeria: the official name of this bar is Can Paixano, The Catalans simply call it La Xampanyeria. A great bar where they only have water and self made cava (Berenguer Ramon). Just order a few bottles and some tapas & get yourself a table (no chairs!). It’s loud, it’s bustling, it’s alive.  Area: La Barceloneta

Best cocktailbar:

Margarita Blue: A superb collection of cocktails in a young atmosphere! Area: El Gotic

Best rooftop bar:

El Terrat: Honestly our favourite in Barcelona, situated on the roof of the Mandarin Oriental, jaw-dropping views for free. The mouth-watering Bellinis and Mojitos are not, but they are so worth it. Area: Eixample

Best hidden bar:

Pipa Club: located on Plaza Real, in a 3rd floor flat. Hidden from all tourists, Barcelona’s worst-kept secret amongst locals. Ring the bell to enter. Area: El Gotic


La Terrazza: an open-air club on the mountain of Montjuic! During summer is one of the city's most celebrated nightclubs. If you are up for a party till the break of dawn, the sunrise is absolutely lovely at La Terrazza! Area: Montjuic

SHOKO:  dance music all night long in front of the sea (can be rented for private events). Area: La Barceloneta

Food and Barcelona,  a fantastic combo. Hopefully we gave you enough reasons to hit Barcelona (again).

Related news

Three addresses from our hotlist. Read more
Press event in Amsterdam, Berlin and Paris with Belgian lingerie specialist Van de Velde Read more