Are you exceptionally strong in project- and eventmanagement and able to manage increasingly complex projects? About time we meet! Please click below and read through the job description.
Your job at Seauton
As a PROJECT MANAGER you will hold an advanced level project management position at SEAUTON and report directly to the Business Unit Manager. You will be responsible for different types of projects, both national and international, focusing on PCO & AM.
With regard to Associations Management you will
- Managing projects (conferences, webinars, courses, etc.), with a special focus on quality, flexibility, creativity, integrity, customer-friendliness & discretion.
- Taking the lead in the projects’ logistic and technical organisation.
- Project strategy and control, budget management and financial follow-up of your projects.
- Advising clients and developing a creative project/programme using new concepts and ideas.
- Communicating effectively with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Planning & conducting national and international scouting & inspection trips.
- A continuous focus on the optimisation of projects and processes.
- Make sure that all your projects are delivered successfully, meeting the established quality requirements and deadlines.
- Focus on project continuity and drive our business towards long-term client relationships.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience in PCO and/or Association Management.
- You have excellent organisational skills, you are able to handle pressure and have a hands-on attitude.
- You are customer-orientated, open-minded and creative.
- You are a team player and you are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are prepared to travel abroad regularly.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You hold a driving license.
What we can offer you
- A full-time position in a healthy, growing, dynamic and flexible work environment (Main office in Brussels, hubs in Leuven and Liège).
- The opportunity to be part of a strong and competent team of motivated professionals.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a diverse and challenging job.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits
Have you got what it takes? Let's talk!
Please send your motivation letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org