Ben je een multi-tasker, sterk in administratie en regel je graag? Wij zoeken een B2B Travel Consultant! En omdat het een opstartende/te ontwikkelen Business Unit is binnen Seauton, ben je ook deels Project Manager en verantwoordelijk voor het uitwerken van meetings, events en congressen. Nog steeds geboeid? Lees snel de vacature (in het Engels)!
As a Business Travel Consultant (main responsibility) you are responsible for handling all
incoming travel requests from our clients. You will combine your excellent administrative and
communication skills to ensure all B2B travel operations in a highly efficient and qualitative way.
As a Project Manager you will manage projects and will take care of the logistical and
technical organisation of meetings, conferences, events. This with a special focus on quality,
flexibility and customer-friendliness.
The job is multi-faceted and your primary role will evolve eventually to purely B2B travel
arrangements for our clients as we expect our new Business Unit Travel to grow.
Your job will include...
as a B2B Travel Consultant:
- You will handle all travel requirements including congress registrations, flight and train itineraries and hotel accommodation. You will work with an external and specialised travel partner. No knowledge needed of any reservation systems.
- You offer the best travel options in terms of routing and pricing and chaperon our clients through all the travel arrangements.
- You will maintain and negotiate good relations with suppliers and you will pursue an adequate procurement for the domains within your responsibility.
- You will ensure a superb administrative follow-up and reporting.
as a Project Manager:
- You will organise meetings, conferences, events, study trips, … with a special focus on quality, flexibility, creativity, integrity, customer-friendliness and discretion.
- You will have a support role in the projects’ logistic and technical organisation.
- You will advise clients and develop a creative project/programme using new concepts and ideas.
- You will ensure the budget and the financial follow-up of your projects.
- You will plan and conduct scouting and inspection trips (national and international).
- You hold a bachelor’s degree.
- You have (at least) 1 or 2 years of experience.
- You are well-structured and have an eye for detail.
- You absolutely enjoy administration / routine.
- You are open and communicative.
- You are able to work autonomously (i.e. you are highly self-motivated and you are able to work without daily supervision) and in a team environment.
- You are able to express yourself fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- You are able to multi-task and you have the ability to prioritize.
- You are proactive, you have a can-do attitude, and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are looking forward to travel abroad
What we can offer you:
- A full-time position in a healthy, growing, dynamic and flexible work environment (15 min. from Brussels).
- The opportunity to be part of a strong and competent team of motivated professionals.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a diverse and challenging job.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.