This is our shortlist of absolute essentials we take along when leaving the office for another great project.
- Copies of (or access to) your communications, confirmation emails, contracts with your suppliers, as well as copies of all paid invoices and corresponding bank transfer statements. Preferably, work in the cloud, so you have easy access anytime, anywhere.
- A script with the names and numbers of all of your contact persons, ranging from your client’s and suppliers’ contact details, to those of the embassy and emergency numbers for ambulance and police
- A charger and powerbank for your smartphone.
- A mobile printer and copy paper, letterheaded if you like.
- A pair of scissors, some rope and/or a piece of string, duct tape and multifix adhesive tape or dots.
- And last but not least, always a life saver: cash and your credit card.
That's all folks:)