Looking for our new Junior Project Manager! Discover more about job description and if it is a match, contact us and join our team!
JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Our core business is the management of scientific associations and the organisation of their events. We operate mostly in a scientific, and often academic context, and cover all aspects of association management and PCO (Professional Conference Organisers).
From administrative tasks to strategy implementation to organisation of events, SEAUTON offers expertise and assistance in all its forms — so the association leaders, members, and volunteers can devote their time to théir core business.
SEAUTON offers four services to its association clients:
- Association advisory (feasibility plan, organisational structure, strategic positioning of events to grow the association, membership development, sponsorship collection).
- Start-up of associations (elaboration of a business plan including strategy and financial plan, elaboration of bylaws according to Belgian law, brand identity and website development).
- Operational and administrative management (general office management, website maintenance, database management, support in sponsorship collection, strategic planning and follow up of execution of the business plan, accounting & financial management, marketing & newsletters, preparation of board meetings, contract management).
- Organisation of meetings, congresses, events.
Your job at SEAUTON
As a Junior Project Manager, the team and the clients count on your for
- Registration management: set-up online registration platform and payment tool, follow-up on incoming questions, follow-up on incomplete registrations, handling of registrations + follow-up on payment issues, regular updates to the Board (number of participants, profile of the participants, etc), communication practical details to participants, welcome participants onsite and distribute badges, prepare post-conference survey, etc
- Abstract management: set-up online platform, communication with the abstract committee, communication and follow up with publisher, etc
- Membership Management: communication and follow-up membership renewal, follow-up on incoming payments, Q&A members, etc
- Inbox Management (general inboxes of the associations), including general administration
- Branding: reach out to potential suppliers and order branding materials (pens & pads, conference bags, faculty gifts, etc), prepare conference materials (badges, signage, certificates of attendance / accreditation certificates), etc
- Faculty & Project Management: get in touch with the speakers and organize travel and accommodation, reach out to local suppliers, organize shipments, assist the team in the onsite organization, etc
- Office Management tasks: order office materials
- You have excellent organisational skills, you are able to handle pressure and have a hands-on attitude.
- You are customer-orientated, open-minded and creative.
- You are a team player and you are not afraid to take initiative.
- You are prepared to travel abroad when requested.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- You ideally hold a driving license.
What we can offer you
- A full-time position in a growing, dynamic and flexible work environment. Our main offices are in Brussels, teleworking is allowed.
- The opportunity to be part of a strong and competent team of motivated professionals.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a diverse and challenging job.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits
Have you got what it takes? Let's talk! Please send your motivation letter and CV to Barbara Dopchie Barbara.email@example.com